Imagine totally eliminating duplicate data entry. That is what the Centerbase and Intuit QuickBooks® integration is all about. Enter all your time and expenses, generate invoices, enter Trust transaction and payments from clients in Centerbase, all the while seamlessly sync these to your Accounting and General Ledger system in QuickBooks for a continuously connected system.
- Full line item details for invoices automatically transferred, with associated income and expense account matching.
- Payments in Centerbase automatically entered and matched to open invoices in QuickBooks.
- Expenses and Bill entries in Centerbase seamlessly flows to QuickBooks for payment and check printing.
- Credit card processing integration flows directly to QuickBooks invoices with no data entry required.
- Updates to client information such as addresses and phone numbers automatically transferred in real time.
Centerbase allows you to truly maintain your firms financial and client payment information in your Centerbase system, and share this with all required people in the firm, without needing to give them a login to QuickBooks. This means you can share payment information with attorneys as they are received, allow everyone with permissions to check invoice status, from anywhere. Centerbase makes running the financial side of your practice more efficient and productive.